The skin care products have flooded the consumer market these days. These products claim to improve every aspect of the skin needs. In addition, many products claim to be multifunctional while many other products are meant for single need, for instance fairness. But, unfortunately these products are only useful when they are used continually; whereas the home remedies for beautiful skin helps to repair the skin, and fulfill the needs of the skin naturally. Moreover, the skin care products in the market are unable to solve skin problems unless you use them regularly. But, once you discontinue these so called miraculous skin products, your skin turns as it was before. The home remedies for beautiful skin not only helps to retain the desired look but, also it helps the skin to be beautiful even when these remedies are discontinued.
The skin cannot turn to be beautiful unless it is treated with different ingredients which may help to increase the needed nutritional needs of the healthy skin. Moreover, the skin is the only part of the body which receives the maximum exposure. That is why, it is important to protect and pamper the skin in order to keep it healthy and beautiful. The home remedies for beautiful skin help the skin to retain its natural health and thus, keeps it beautiful. The skin care products can burn a hole in the pocket of the consumers without guaranteeing the desired result. But, the home remedies for beautiful skin is inexpensive, and the ingredients for these remedies are available right into the kitchen of every home. Some of the effective home remedies for beautiful skin are mentioned ahead.
1. Exfoliating the skin is very necessary because it removes the dead skin cells, toxins and other harmful deposits that may be responsible for your skin problems. Take one-fourth cup of table salt in a bowl. Add olive oil in the bowl until it covers the salt. Stir the solution, and gently rub this scrub all over your body. Later rinse thoroughly.
2. Moisturizing is also very necessary, to keep skin soft and smooth. Mix one-third cup of oatmeal in half cup of hot water. Stir the mixture, and allow it to thicken. Prepare another mixture by thoroughly mixing 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt and 1 egg white. Now, combine both mixtures and blend properly. Apply this mixture on face for 15 minutes. Rinse the face with warm water.
3. Cleansing the skin is also an important part of home remedies for beautiful skin. Mix equal amounts of honey and plain yoghurt. Apply this mixture on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
4. A Body buffer is a fantastic way to moisturize the skin, but it is expensive in salons. Prepare one at home by mixing 4 ounces of each jojoba oil and shea butter with 3 teaspoons of any essential oil, and 1 ounce of beeswax.
5. Lips are most sensitive parts of the body. Combine 4 ounces of each shea butter, and sweet almond oil with 1 tablespoon of beeswax, and melt them together. When the mixture cools down, apply it on lips for 15 minutes.